Our History at Energy Services Federal Credit Union


 

In the Spring of 1933, a System Planning Engineer’s for Northern States Power Company felt the Northern States Power Company in St. Cloud would benefit from an Employee Owned Credit Union.  A meeting was organized and the Credit Union was open for business on August 1st, 1933. 

The Credit Union was only open for 30 minutes during lunch.  Eventually, the hours of operation were extended and branches were opened at the Sherco Power Plant and the Monticello Nuclear Plant.  When Northern States Power was merged with Xcel Energy, the Credit Union name was changed to Energy Services Federal Credit Union.    
460717927

© Copyright 2015 Energy Services Federal Credit Union

Energy Services FCU

600 25th Ave S Suite 101

St. Cloud, MN 56301

email@energystcloud.org

(320) 255-8687 Fax (320) 774-3002

Unused Content: